1. Mary’s Balm accepts no liability towards the Buyer beyond the invoiced sum. In no case shall the total compensation for direct
damage exceed the sum of AU 500 Dollars.
2. Marys’ Balm has no liability in regard to the Buyer for indirect damage, here understood as consequential damages, loss of profit,
lost savings, data loss and damages through interruption of operations.
3. Liability is cancelled in the case of the Buyer failing to report damage to Finitro in writing, within 30 days of its occurrence.
1. You may submit your complaint to us via the contact details given at the bottom of the page. You will receive acknowledgement
of receipt, given that your complaint arrives in good order.
2. Complaints must be submitted within 14 days of the Buyer discerning shortcomings. The Buyer must also provide a full and
clear description of the complaint.
3. Mary’s Balm has 7 days in which to process the complaint and find a solution.
Legal Status and Choice of Forum
1. These conditions and all agreements between Mary’s Balm and Buyer are subject to Australian law only.
2. Parties commit themselves in case of dispute to do all in their power to arrive at a satisfactory resolution within the shortest